"Go and get wisdom..." Check! Now for contemplation!
Cohort 7 lost in deep contemplation--probing their minds to find the perfect direction for our ethnography. After gathering loads of interviews and information, we decided we needed the perfect atmosphere for our musing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so jealous of this beautiful scene! By the way, Happy Yesterday Birthday, Sobel!
What a great picture of the group contemplating! The weather looks great too and possibly "hot", yet your location is so "cool"! Tana, the picture is so good I feel like I can reach in and give you a hug, but you are in deep thought, so I won't.....lol. I am amazed at all the structures.....especially the 2buildings in the distance up high....oh and the mountains...wow!
3 comments:
I am so jealous of this beautiful scene! By the way, Happy Yesterday Birthday, Sobel!
Hey guys!
Richard here from GFC. Just writing to say hello and looking forward to hearing more in person when you guys come back!
-Teej
Hey Everyone,
What a great picture of the group contemplating! The weather looks great too and possibly "hot", yet your location is so "cool"! Tana, the picture is so good I feel like I can reach in and give you a hug, but you are in deep thought, so I won't.....lol. I am amazed at all the structures.....especially the 2buildings in the distance up high....oh and the mountains...wow!
Post a Comment