
This is our friend the tow truck. We were introduced to him on our trip to Nis. Our van broke down and we had to be towed. A few hours later we were on the road again in a new van, but it was not to be our last stop. We rounded a corner on the highway and just about 100 yards away was a truck on fire! (pictures soon to come) The fire trucks did arrive and about 45 minutes later we were on the road again. Our short 3 hour ride from Belgrade to Nis did end up taking about 9 hours. We however are doing well and have had a great time so far. Please just continue to pray for us as we are being introduced to our new surroundings that we will have open hearts and minds and that we will continue to work hard and well together.
2 comments:
Sounds like quite the adventure already! I look forward to seeing His work~
Ahhh, I wish I was broken down with you! You guys are missed and I"m glad you set the blog up. See you soon.
Go Arsenal!
Post a Comment